- 24 fresh oysters on the shell
- Rock salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 30 g butter
- 4 rashers bacon, rind removed, finely diced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Arrange the oysters on a bed of rock salt in a large, shallow, heatproof dish.
- Combine the Worcestershire sauce and butter in a small saucepan. Heat until the butter melts and the mixture begins to bubble around the edges of the saucepan. Remove from the heat.
- Spoon a little Worcestershire sauce and butter mixture over each oyster. Top evenly with the diced bacon and season with sea salt and pepper. Cook under a preheated grill for 2â€“3 minutes, or until the bacon is crisp and golden.