Easy BBQ Barramundi
Perfect for a Saturday summer BBQ. Easy to prepare, delicious to eat. Your family will love it and your friends will want more.
- 1kg barramundi, filleted- chopped into large chunks
- olive oil
- 1 onion halved
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ cup firmly packed parsley
- salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoons water
- 375 mls balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Chop barramundi into large chunks.
- Place oil on BBQ and use onion half to rub all over the grill. This procedure flavours the oil before cooking. Place barramundi onto the bbq and cook, turning, for 5 minutes.
- For the dressing
- Combine the olive oil, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper and water in a bowl and stir to combine. Gently add the fish and cover with dressing.
- For the syrup reduce the vinegar and brown sugar for about 15 minutes or until a 'syrup consistency'.
- Plate the fish on garden salad and drizzle with syrup.